- High Strength Cast-Iron Housing
- Built-In Supercharger Ensures High-Speed Capability – 3000 RPM (2600 RPM PAVC100)
- Sealed Shaft Bearing
- Two-Piece Design for Ease of Service
- Cartridge Type Controls – Field Changeable
- Replaceable Bronze Clad Port Plate
- Air bleed Standard for Quick Priming
- Hydrodynamic Cylinder Barrel Bearing
- Thru-Shaft (PAVC100 Only)
- Full Pressure Rating on Most Water Glycol Fluids
- Pump Case and Shaft Seal are Subjected to Inlet Pressure Only
- Filter and/or Cool Drain Line 7 bar (100 PSI) Maximum
Quick Reference Data Chart:
|Displacement CM3 /REV (IN3 /REV)||100 (6.1)|
|Pump Delivery @ 21 bar (300 PSI) in LPM (GPM)||1200 RPM||119.6 (31.6)|
|1800 RPM||179.8 (47.5)|
|*Approx. Noise Levels dB(A) @ Full Flow 1800 RPM (1200 RPM)||(500 PSI)||83 (77)|
|(1000 PSI)||82 (78)|
|(2000 PSI)||82 (79)|
|(3000 PSI)||85 (80)|
|Input Power At 1800 RPM, Maximum Displacement & 207 bar (3000 PSI)||71.2 kW (95.5 hp)|
|Operating Speed RPM (Maximum)||2600|
|Pressure-bar (PSI) Continuous (Maximum)||207 (3000)|
Over the years, we have been committed to PAVC Medium Pressure Super Charged Piston Pumps production and research. We not only provide high-quality machinery and accessories for sale on the market, but we also care about customers’ profits and the impact of machinery on the environment. If you want to know more details, please contact us immediately!
PAVC100R42P22 – Piston Pump – PAVC 100 Series | Wilson Benefits/Features: High strength cast-iron housing. A built-in supercharger ensures high-speed capability—sealed shaft bearing.
Parker PAVC Medium Pressure Piston Pumps | Hydradyne LLC Benefits/Features: High strength cast-iron housing. The built-in supercharger ensures high-speed capability – 3000 RPM (2600 RPM PAVC100).
Parker PAVC100 – Variable Displacement Piston Pump All control is achieved by the proper positioning of the swashplate. This is achieved by a servo piston acting on one end of the swash plate working.